31, Upper Dickson Road, Galle. Sri Lanka
Spacious rooms, southern cordiality around colonial vogue
Mount Marina mountain garden villa, located at No 31, Upper Dickson Road in Galle, is part of Mount Marina Villa brand is a dignified home nestled amidst charming gardens, boosts immaculately finished interiors - traditional yet with a flair of designer panache. This charismatic home claims five pleasingly opulent bedrooms, that are roomy with plentiful natural lights, the strikingly calm yet inviting lobby is set in muted yet classical wood tones - dark cherry, country pine, and charcoal mixed into artfully crafted furniture, balustrades, lattice window casements, and model decors following colonial custom, the ideal base for longer breaks and to explore the historic city of Galle.
“ Had an amazing 8 days here. Property was beautiful and couldn’t fault anything. Location was excellent you could walk into town in 10 minutes. ”
DAWN IBBOTSON, ENGLAND
A Timeless chic
Relive the city’s vibrant history, while discovering your own southerly lifestyle in solitude, cozy up for that weird conversation.
Heaven on the hillside
Holds a uniquely special position of outstanding natural beauty in complete secrecy and peace with beautiful picturesque views.
The villa offers sumptuous bedrooms intensified by traditional accents, relax or work in comfort with appealing garden and city views.
- Dedicated Mount Marina 24 hour reception
- Personal attendant to help you plan and execute your Mount Marina experienc
- Private concierge handling your private check-in and check-out
- Daily breakfast for all guests in your suite, breakfast at Duo in the garden, through in-room dining included in your stay
- Fully climate-controlled rooms with ensuite bathrooms, inclusive of bathrobes and slippers
- LED TVs with premium channels in your room
- Daily housekeeping ensures the rooms are thoroughly cleaned, lines are changed daily throughout your stay
- Complimentary high-speed internet and secured self-parking for rental cars
- 24/7 private security
- Mount Marina Garden Villa offers five sumptuous bedrooms with sitting areas, en-suite bathrooms for single, dual occupancy
- All rooms are with views, options essentially cover the Garden views and the City views disappearing into the seaside
- Your personal villa, with all the luxury and the convenience of a hotel, snuggled amidst naturally grown gardens, well-secured with round-the-clock security
- Minutes away from the Galle city center, the beaches, and the Galle harbor
- Indoor-outdoor living, just wander around the charming gardens, you'll have a story to tell, and ask questions from our horticulture specialist
- Fridge, coffee/tea maker, an electric kettle in every room
- Full-service laundry with clothes folded and ready to wear or pack
- 24 hour Room service
- Round-trip transportation between the airport and Mount Marina Villa Resort - Prior reservation needed
- A Business Center
- We pride ourselves on arranging tours that make your stay a truly memorable holiday, service available at the reception desk.
- Guided bike tours
- Cycle rentals
- Tour planning and booking for Snorkeling and Diving
- Whale and Dolphin watching tours
- Day trips to popular tourist attractions outside the city
Doesn't want to cook in our vivacious eat-in modern kitchen?
The kitchen features timelessly elegant solid timber furnishings with brand name pieces of equipment, or after a busy day, use your room service menu to order-in, while continue to enjoying your warm evening.
Our concierge also has a few ideas ...
Add colonial treasures to your Mount Marina Experience
The city of Galle is a UNESCO designated heritage city, discover its most intricate historic past within a short walk from your resort.
Look out for your own beach
Head outside the city to the west coast, home to gorgeous golden beaches, turquoise waters, and pristine coral reefs that boast some of the best snorkeling, scuba diving, and surfing adventures in the world.
Talk to your villa service manager, about getting a customized tour
Photo excursion with maritime celebrities
Every year from December to April, the most sought after marine visitors, Whales, and Dolphins folks to the warm waters off the southern coastline in numbers, choose the whale watching experience for an awe-inspiring glimpse into their life.
Tour arrangments at the reception desk, depart daily from Galle and Mirissa harbors.